- Corfu Island is a large and rich island with a huge amount to see and do, especially the fabulous old Corfu Town (a UNESCO World Heritage site), with its Venetian architecture, churches and fine museums, but parts of the coastline have been developed intensely. This is the most sophisticated of the Ionian Islands.
- Episkopiana is a Village in Corfu .
- The postal code of Episkopiana is 49084 and its telephone access code is +3026610.
- Episkopiana is at an altitude of 150 meters.
- Approximately 270 people live in Episkopiana.
- Locations near Episkopiana include the Village of Moraitika and the Settlement of Agios Ioannis Peristeron.
- 3 Bedrooms village villa
bedding for 7+1: 1: King Bed, 2: twin beds, 3: twin beds, Queen Sofa Sleeper in Living Room.
- Kitchen, 2 bathrooms (shower), veranda, playground, small church, garden, olive trees around, BBQ area, parking private.
- WI-FI free of charge.
- Designed by a local architect, this home offers a wonderful location for a group or family retreat. There is approximately 3000 square feet of living space plus generous outside deck space to enjoy.
- The Village Corfu Villazia offers a beautiful veranda where you can enjoy your morning drinking a coffee or a great evening next to your family or friends. Furnishings throughout this home are inviting and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped and next to the living/dining area. A huge fireplace sits invitingly between the dining room and the living room. The living and dining area have high vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows to enjoy your sunny mornings. The living room is one of the most beautiful rooms of this amazing Greek house.
- Although the house is located a few minutes from the main town Moraitika you will feel like you’re in the countryside.
- The house is surrounded by flowers and olive trees. It is a quiet and cool environment.
- Each room has its own character.
Airport of Corfu: 20 kms
Port of Corfu: 23 kms
Corfu town: 22 kms
Lefkimmi Port: 23 kms
ACHILION Palace: 12 kms
Benitses village: 8 kms
Aqualand resort: 27 kms
Moraitika village (the nearest village): 3 kms
Nearest supermarket: 3 kms
Local bus stop: 1, 5 km
ATM: 3 kms