05 Mar 5 THINGS TO DO WHEN IN CORFU
- Visit the Achilleon Palace built in 1892 for the Empress Elisabeth of Austria which occupies a fine position amidst beautiful gardens overlooking the Ionian Sea.
- See the closest point between Corfu Island and the Albanian coastline as we pass by the villages of Kouloura and Kalami and the famous home of Lawrence Durrell.
- Walk along the narrow streets of old Corfu Town at night for some souvenir shopping and a taste of its famous cosmopolitan flair.
- Experience the hanging cliffs of the western coastline and visit the mythic caves of Paleokastritsa by boat.
- Travel to Paxos and the exotic like island of Antipaxos by boat for some unbeatable snorkeling and swimming in crystal clear aquamarine waters.